Saturday, February 4, 2012

Productive & Rainy Day

Busy day today. First on the agenda - need to get the house back in order - I have scrapbooking paper everywhere! (Thanks to hubby for cleaning the kitchen up last night while I worked late!) We have a girl scout event this afternoon for World Thinking Day, and Josh has a night out with the boys tonight, so looking forward to a little quiet 'Me' time this evening. We've been doing the couch to 5K program to get back into running again, and since Josh works Saturdays, I decided I'd get my run in first thing this morning and just go to a local track at a school so the kids could just hang out while I did my run. While we ate our breakfast I checked the radar and realized I didn't have much time, so we hurried and dressed only to get poured on, on our way there, but then a break before the bigger rain came. The kids enjoyed cheering me on as I rounded the track and thanks to the radar, I timed it perfectly as it started pouring again as we left. It was a fun carefree rain though, so the kids didn't even want to leave.



Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the weather, no matter what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment