Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Two Grays

Nothing too exciting going on - oh, except for 1 minor thing. I mean minor to most, but to me - I'm as giddy as a 16 year old getting their first car... Have you ever heard of the world-known Gray Photography?? Meet Zach & Jody Gray. Two of the most AMAZING people and photographers I've ever heard of.




And me, lucky me - gets to spend a full day with them at their home, learning more about photography. These two have hearts of gold, hearts filled with passion, and the hearts of a teacher. The photography world is blessed to have them share their journeys and knowledge. And I am so blessed to be able to learn from them. I.AM.STOKED.


So, until April comes, I'll just have to continue on... :)


Tonight is Zumba night - looking forward to my 'girls' hour. Working on a photo shoot for tomorrow that I'm really excited about. Saturday is the big delivery of GS cookies - fun, fun! Saturday night plans are developing for a bunch of us to go downtown for an adult night out. It's been a while, so should be fun and nice for Josh and I to get out with friends. Sunday begins our GS cookie booths... how can anyone deny buying cookies from these girls? Aren't they fun? They get so excited spending time together.




Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment